Sedatephobia

.

7/29/10

I am so very sorry.

I do not enjoy a plethora of chores.
I do not enjoy haircuts (especially the kind where you insist on just a trim, and they chop off inches..which is what is probably going to happen today).
I do not enjoy time zones.
I do not enjoy mothers yelling.
I do not enjoy plans being cancelled.
I do not enjoy forgetting my password.
I do not enjoy the feeling of missing somebody.
I do not enjoy idiotic brothers.
I do not enjoy a breakfast without coffee.
I do not enjoy being forced to wake up at 10 am because I "Slept in too late" .
I do not enjoy PARENTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I do not enjoy today.
I do not enjoy crappy internet connection.
I do not enjoy oatmeal.
I do not enjoy you. (sorry.)
I do not enjoy people barging into my bedroom asking me to try cherry pretzl dip. WTF.
I do not enjoy tripping.
I do not enjoy waiting.
I do not enjoy vacuuming (which falls into the chores categorey, but I do not CARE)
I do not enjoy losing my place in a book.
I do not enjoy BEING ANGSTY.

kbai.
have a nice day.

swankystuffs- Kevin
rumpus- EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.