Sedatephobia

.

8/13/10

Friday the 13th is nothing special. but, I didn't die, so that's a plus.

Good evening. My name is Hannah, and I am NOT creative when it comes to making plans. I'm sitting here in my living room whilst my younger sister and older brother watch Icarly (some lady on the show just walked into an apartment living room, saw a sculpture and screamed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH VERY loud. It was just..peculiar. This show is odd.) Anyways, it's Friday night, and I've got nothing to do. Part of me wants to stay here, watch Degrassi online, and eat junk food, while the other half wants me to get my a-- off this amazingly comfortable reclining chair, and go hang out with friends. After all, summer is almost over. I start sophomore year next Thursday. Merrrrrrrgh. I really really really really do not want to go. hehe, who am I kidding? I'z excited for school. SEE? IM INSANE. BIPOLAR I TELL YOU. Anywho... I might call a friend and ask them if they want to do something, I wish I could drive. Then I could actually DO SOMETHING.

My week has consisted of: Orchestra camp-GOOD LORD so many scales have been basically drilled into my brain this week, Cleaning the house- mraaaaaaaaaaaah. so much vacuuming. >.< BUT I have discovered that I actually ENJOY washing dishes. Weird, I know., OH. and I had a sleepover/bonfire at my friend Christina's house. I had so much fun just sitting around, talking to my best friends. :)

mkay. I have nothing else to write about. gunna go eat a snow cone naow.

swankystuffs- people who make you smile.
rumpus- your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.