Sedatephobia

.

9/20/10

It's the little things in life that make me smile.

S'mores on summer nights.
Wearing your favorite T-shirt to school.
Taking a long Sunday nap. (You can do this because your curtains darken the room and it feels like nighttime.)
Hanging up a picture of you and someone you love in your bedroom.
Staying up late and talking about the good times, way back when.
No homework on a Monday.
Hearing your favorite song live.
When someone thanks you for being a nice person.
Snuggies.
Arguing about stupid things, like how many different kinds of grapes there are.
Tripping in the hallways and laughing at yourself.
Hugs from your favorite person, especially when needed.
Fuzzy socks.
Getting a text that says "You're awesome."
Twitter.
A video on youtube that makes me laugh until I cry.
Mashed potatoes made by my mother.
Kisses from my puppy.
Seeing/hearing the words "Rapscallion, tomfoolery, rumpus, tomfoolery, or shenanigans" in a book, article, movie.
Seeing a fellow classmate reading Harry Potter.
Fluffy pillows.
Twizzlers.
Hand sanitizer.
New violin rosin.
When my mother calls me "Skunky" for no reason at all. :P
Converse.
Panda bears.
Bright blue nail polish.
Laughter.
Finding the perfect outfit to wear.
A nice bagel with strawberry creme cheese.
Writing assignments that are fun to work on.
Scarves.
Knowing that your favorite Tv show is on tomorrow.
Random blogging.
Witty friends.
Stupid commercials that make you laugh.
Applesauce.

<3


Rumpus- Lots o' maths homework, missing your pally that lives far away.. *cough* COURTNEY *cough*
Swankystuffs- new, shiny refrigerator. ♥ oh, and...GLEE SEASON TWO PREMIERE.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. This list is very swanky. <3
    Mraaah, I miss you too. I haven't seen you in a long time. This is not good.

    ReplyDelete

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.