Sedatephobia

.

7/19/10

Richard Harris and Michael Gambon are spiffy.


If Dumbledore was here, he would tell me I'm being foolish. He'd say that I shouldn't listen to what other people say, and that I'm a beautiful person. Ol' Albus would reprimand me for comparing myself to other people. I'm positive that he would come up with something astoundingly wise and astute yet completely typical of him. If that makes sense. :P Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore always knows what to declare, and he'd cheer me up. but alas, the greatest wizard of all time, is not here. Nor does he exist. (wait...I mean..what? :x )
Looks like I'll have to turn to someone else...


Haha sorry people, I'm not emo. I'm just emo-tional. But otherwise, I'm doing good. I just a nice self-esteem booster or something.

Swankystuffs- Warm brownies
Rumpus- feeling lonely

2 comments:

  1. I may not know exactly what to declare, but I do know that we all tend to go through foolish sad phases for no reason. And you ARE a beautiful person, by the way. :)

    Ps. I love how we post cheesy, encouraging comments on eachother's blogs, all the time. Or... all the time, now, I guess. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That we do. xD it's quite a quesofiesta isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.