Sedatephobia

.

8/17/10

Excursion

Today was the penultimate (second to last) day of my summer. ALACK! That means... tomorrow is the conclusive, final day of my summer. Obviously. Mraaaaah. (Lately I have been usuing "mrah" as some sort of expression. Like "mrah. this is not fun at all." or even "MRAH! I stubbed my toe!" or, "MRAH!" like, just randomly saying mrah for no reason, cause I'm bizarre like that.)

Do you ever get "bizarre" and "bazaar" confused? Like, obviously you don't when you see it written down, or..maybe you do? but when someone says "biz-ar" do you ever think "The word that means 'something strange' or 'a marketplace or shopping quarter' ? " Cause I DO. Wow, I'm a bit lame.

Anywhoooooooooo, mi verano (summer) has been MIRACULOUS! The weather has been quite pulchritudinous (beautiful). and my days have been AMAZING (I wonder if you are thinking, "why in God's name is she putting so many parentheses, and acting like I have no clue what verano and pulchritudinous means. GOSH. I'M NOT AN IDIOT!")wow. Is it bad that I think about what you guys are thinking whilst reading this, all the time? MRAH. Methinks I shouldn't have eaten that cake and then jumped online to write a blog post. Sugar russsssh.


So, since I didn't really make a point in this blog post, (not that you really were curious as to what my point was) I shall leave you with this: Add life to your days. Not days to your life.

Embrace what YOU have left of your summer, break, relaxing time, evening, day etc. Have a MAJESTIC day, seize it. You've got a world of chances. #semi-motivationalHannah

swankystuffs- Frosting, naps, and quotes.
Rumpus- Graph paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.