Sedatephobia

.

8/21/10

Dis be mah blog post fo' 2day.

wow.
the internet is amazing.
Jussaaayin'
It's brought me to so many amazing people.
Like, best friends. Fo' real.
I have no idea why I'm like trying to sound all stupid and ghetto, cause DUH. I'm da gramma' wizard. yeah okay. sugar does bad things to my grammar.
Anywhoooooooooooo
Life is good. I hope your's is goo. I mean too*. Not goo. Goo is icky.

I should probs do some homework naow,folks.(loljk, I'ma watch this movie that haz Zac Efron. Zac Efron is attractive.)

Short blog posts for the winnnn.

Have a swanky weekend! :)

Swankystuffs- peppermint icecream
Rumpus- Only 3 days o' the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.