Sedatephobia

.

8/23/10

Forever and ever?

I am an outspoken, sometimes obnoxious human being. I love to be sassy and voice my opinion to others. Also, I'm just very loud and random. But why is it, that when I get to my honors English class, I'm this quiet, reserved, nerd girl who is boring and shy. WHY? All the other kids in this class seem to be very good friends, so when I try to join in, I am automatically not included. It's not fair. I want to be myself. But I can't because I am very intimidated by these rowdy, group of people. The teacher seems to like them a whole lot because they are all very humorous, and creative.I want her to realize that I have talent. But it seems as if she won't because I don't talk much. Why can't I open up and be myself? As John Green puts it "Whose self would you otherwise be being?" ...or maybe this shy little girl is a part of me? I don't like that. Not one bit.

School is a little stressful.
I don't enjoy having this stress back in my life.
But if I keep a positive attitude, it'll get better.
I have to tell my mother something... something I should have told her a while ago.
:/

Don't you hate that feeling? Like there's an elephant sitting on your chest. You won't be allowed to breathe until you get all these tasks done. Until you tell that secret and come clean. Until you are relieved of the stress. Do you know what I'm talking about? No? Good for you.

Rumpus- All of the above ^
Swankystuffs- that one person that brightens your days. Even if all they say is "Hello".

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.