Sedatephobia

.

8/1/10

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. ♥

Phrases you might hear me saying (aloud) on a regular basis:

FOOL.
Swanky.
But, yeah...
AWESOME!
Hello little child!
oh yeah, that's cool...
CONGRATULATIONS!
Fancy Nancy.
Oh, CRAP!
Oh my goodness.
hehe.
Whoa nelly!
You're obnoxious.
GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
can you, like, not do that?
I love you.
MRAWWWWWWWWWWR.
(insert a plethora of strange noises here)
What? I'm a nerd.
I....I spilled this ___ on my hair.
Ohkayyyyyyyy then...
Fail.
Straaaaaaaange.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO.
Hey mom, you're a lump.
YOU DRANK ALL THE COFFEE, YOU MISCREANT!
"*yawn* I'm tired." "Then go to sleep." "I don't want to..."
I changed my mind.
You stinketh like lazarus.
Holy moses. (what? haven't heard me say that one? well, I totally forgot about it until now. ITS ON THE LIST OKAY!?!)
I'm hungry.
Kbai.

swankystuffs- skypin', and smoothies.
rumpus- nothing to do on this darn tootin' planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.