Sedatephobia

.

5/30/10

Ball gowns and Apparition


I wish I could apparate. That would solve all of my problems.


*dramatic sigh*
Hi there.
Hannah is feeling lazy and dreaaaaaaaaaaamy today.
Not dreamy as in "oh, that Cedric Diggory. He is oh so dreamy." but the adjective that means soothing, restful, abounding in dreams. yep. I'm out of it.

Last night, I went over to my best friend Christina's house and we swam in her pool, went in the hot tub, etc. THE LIGHTS IN HER HOT TUB CHANGE COLORS. NO WAYZ.
This aspect is not important. Anywho, afterwards we got online and were randomly looking at wedding dresses. I, being myself, was incredibly picky and said no to every single one. :P
I still can't find one I like. And of course I have a few years, but yeah. You see, I change my mind ALL. THE. TIME. So, this maybe one decision that takes years. That, my friends, is why I am starting so early. :P
I really quite like the poofy ballgown dresses. Go ahead, call me stupid. Tell me it's ugly, but this dress, is gorgeous in my
I can definitely see myself wearing that, or something like it. With my converse of course. I can't be bothered :P ...with wearing heels or uncomfortable sandals all day.
Memorial Day is tomorrow and I have no school. I shall probably spend it reading, doing homework, studying, and skyping. Well, I'll will end up skyping instead of studying. That's just how it works.
Swankyness of the day - Red Velvet Cupcakes


1 comment:

  1. Apparition would be nice... SIGH.

    That is a pretty swanky dress. I think you would look awesome in it. Okay, well, maybe it'd be kinda weird if you were wearing a wedding dress NOW. xD

    ReplyDelete

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.