Sedatephobia

.

6/18/10

BasketCase

The weather has been crappy here in the lovely town o' ___, IL. So many thunderstorms/tornado warnings etc. Tonight, a sleepover complete with a Gilmore Girls marathon, got cancelled because of the weather. :( BUT. Then it got rescheduled. For tonight. So basically, it wasn't actually cancelled. :P hehe. Yeah, I'z a fool.
My tab button isn't working on my keyboard, so I cannot indent, and this drives me insane. >.<
2 of my pallies have made a blog today, and I am happy because of that. They are amazing nerdfighters as well. Kevin: http://kevinj615.blogspot.com/ and Cole : http://charcole313.blogspot.com/ So yeah, read their blogs. They be amazing people. :)
Right now I am sitting in front of the television with my sister, whilst watching some strange disney show called "Good Luck Charlie". All disney channel showes are the same: terrible. -_-
Recently I've discovered, that when I introduce things that I like (tv shows, books, music, etc) to others, at first, I am excited to see how they like it, but then later on, when they become OBSESSED, I get really pissed off, and wish I was actually a wizard, and I could take back what I did. I suppose I am selfish, because in my mind, I am really thinking " NO. I LIKED IT FIRST. YOU CAN'T LIKE IT AS MUCH AS ME!" :P
Random things running through my mind today:
* I have decided to stop calling pants, pants. But to start referring to them as "pantaloons", seeing as that is the full name for them.
* I only wear my bracelets on my right hand. I wonder why. and does this have anything to do with my left-handedness?
* Does shouting really help solve problems with an arugments? REALLY?
* WHY WON'T MY MOTHER BUY ME TWIZZLERS WHEN I WANT TWIZZLERS?
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsGc6-lNAHQ random.

Yeah, this blog was entirely peculiar and bizarre. See you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your new background!!

    for some reason I can't use my tab button whenever I write blog posts. it bothers me too

    ReplyDelete

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.