Sedatephobia

.

7/14/10

I may never understand.

I have zero patience.
I always say too much.
Paranoia takes over my mind.
I have OCD about so many things.
It's very hard for me to stay positive.
I correct everyone's grammar.
I can be very contradictory.
I have a tendency to be very sarcastic.
I'm an attention hog.
I hold grudges.
I expect too much out of everyone.
Short-tempered is who I am.
I'm also very nitpicky.
I cannot control my facial expressions.
I have several strange fears.
I always know exactly what I want, but I won't tell you because I'm scared.
I complain a lot.
Yes, I can be selfish.
I'm incredibly stubborn.
I tweet too much.
I'm socially awkward.
I have a severe obsession with David Archuleta.
I text a person a second time if they don't answer the first.
I have many flaws.


...yet you still love me.


To all my friends and family who love me despite my blemishes and faults. I now know that I am appreciated and cared for even though I can be a crazy fool. Some of you even love me BECAUSE I have these characteristics. Thankyou.

1 comment:

  1. We all have faults. And yes, admittedly, a lot of those things up thar are a part of who you are. Some of them aren't flaws, by the way! You're awesome, Wallaby! <3

    ReplyDelete

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.