Sedatephobia

.

7/12/10

quotations.

So there are people in my life (or you know, famous people I've never met as well.) that are just hilarious and amazingly profound. Today I am going to share some of my favorite quotes. :)

The rules of capitilization are unfair to the words in the middle" -John Green

"NOOO! There's an ad on youtube. It was a talking BEARD."-Courtney

"I just watched a Spongebob episode where Squidward wakes up and is suddenly beautiful. Robert Pattinson wishes that would happen to him."

"The line in 'Santa Claus is Coming To Town' that says 'He sees you when you're sleeping..' reminds me of a certain, sparkly vampire" - Courtney

"Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them" -Lemony Snicket

"Well that was a real slice!" - My grandfather, after watching the movie about teenage mermaids, Aquamarine.

"Unicorns were left off the ark for a reason." -John Green

"How is a raven like a writing desk? Edgar Allan Poe wrote on both."

"What if I was jumping pencil, then I could dominate the pencil dance?" -my friend Alea

"What if your name was pronounced Huh-NAH? That'd be nifty." - Courtney

"Wait. What IS guacamole?" -Kevin

"Yo Momma is so fat she got sorted into all four houses." - @lord_voldemort7 on twitter.

"Love is like quicksand: The deeper you fall in It, the harder It is to get out." - @thequotewhore on twitter

""It is cool meeting people online! As long as you are careful... that they are not goats."" -Courtney

"Let's put the Do Not Disturb sign on our door, and then people will WONDER." -myself, on the school's Tennessee trip. ...yeah.

"fancy nancy." -Christina

"Sometimes when I'm in tight crowds I surreptitiously sniff people. #secrets" -Hank Green

"Having fun isn't hard. When you've got your library card." -Arthur

1 comment:

  1. I am honored to have my quotes featured in here. :) And these are some great quotes!
    "Yo Momma is so fat she got sorted into all four houses." Hahaha... Oh Voldy.

    ReplyDelete

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.