Sedatephobia

.

7/8/10

so, I have a tan. I'm proud of it. I also came back from Florida with...okay, no souvenirs. but I did have the experience of going to Hogwarts, and whatnot.

Oh! and I saw Eclipse. but it felt like the same dialogue that they've used for the two previous movies, and the filming was pretty much just close ups of Edward Cullen's shimmery, pale face. yeah, I don't recommend it. Also, it didn't really help that I was like dead tired during it and when I look back, it feels like I saw it in a dream. (the best part of the movies was the Deathly Hallows trailer beforehand) .. yeah. :P

Yep. So I'm currently sitting on my couch watching Wizards of Waverly Place with my little sister. I think I've seen this episode like 4 times. How is that even possible? D:
I have nothing else to say really. My life is great. I'm loving it, it's just not that eventful. Does that make sense? :)
I must go now and enjoy my baked doritos. kbai.

Swankystuffs- Fleece blankets.
Rumpus- humidity

1 comment:

  1. Hannah haz a tan? :O
    AND NO SOUVENIRS? Hey, you were supposed to spend all your money on useless but awesome Harry Potter stuffs! Oh wells... xD You're right. The experience is definitely the main thing here.

    ReplyDelete

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
Say anything you'd like. It can be as random as that ^ and I won't judge you.